Our firm has always prided ourselves on always being available to help our community any way we can, and that has not and will not change during these uncertain times. Since the beginning, we have been closely watching the COVID-19, Coronavirus Pandemic. We monitor daily, updated information provided by Federal, State, and Local authorities.
Based on directives recently updated by the Office of the Governor effective Monday, November 23, 2020. Capacity restrictions on indoor gatherings have been lowered to 10% of the total capacity limits of the indoor space, as well as mandatory face covering use and social distancing.
There are no current regulations other than these capacity limits, that place any further restrictions on the type of service or final disposition a family chooses.
Therefore, we are adhering to the following policies
- Indoor gatherings at our Drums facility are limited to 45 persons at one time
- Indoor gatherings at our Rock Glen facility are limited to 25 persons at one time
- Visitors must wear a face covering and practice social distancing at all times.
- Churches and other places of worship have their own guidance and limits placed individually by their leadership.
- Other facilities including cemeteries may also have specific individual policies or regulations.
Be advised that we have protocols in place for the cleaning of our facilities, in both the public and professional areas; making of arrangements online via our collaboration center, FaceTime, video conferencing or telephone for those families that are still uncomfortable with in person meetings. We have protocols in place for remote signatures on any required documents via electronic signature, or Facsimile.
Again, we want to reinforce that we are here for you to assist in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us, via phone, email, FaceBook Messenger, or through our website, with any questions or concerns that may arise. We are still available any time day or night to answer any questions, concerns, or needs you may have.
All of us at Harman Funeral Homes & Crematory