Our firm has always prided ourselves on always being available to help our community any way we can, and that has not and will not change during these uncertain times. Since the beginning, we have been closely watching the COVID-19, Coronavirus Pandemic. We monitor daily, updated information provided by Federal, State, and Local authorities.
Based on directives recently updated by the Office of the Governor and Pennsylvani Department of Heath effective Monday, January 4, 2021. Capacity restrictions on indoor gatherings have been increased to those capacities in effect in early December.
There are no current regulations other than these capacity limits, that place any further restrictions on the type of service or final disposition a family may choose.
Therefore, we are adhering to the following policies
- Indoor gatherings at our Drums facility is limited to 45 perasons.
- Indoor gatherings at our Rock Glen facility is limited to 25 persons.
- Visitors must wear a face covering and practice social distancing at all times.
- Churches and other places of worship have their own guidance and limits placed individually by their leadership.
- Other facilities including cemeteries may also have specific individual policies or regulations.
Be advised that we have protocols in place for the cleaning of our facilities, in both the public and professional areas; making of arrangements online via our planning center, FaceTime, video conferencing or telephone for those families that are uncomfortable with in person meetings. We have protocols in place for remote signatures on any required documents via electronic signature, or Facsimile.
Again, we want to reinforce that we are here for you to assist in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us, via phone, email, FaceBook Messenger, or through our website, with any questions or concerns that may arise. We are still available any time day or night to answer any questions, concerns, or needs you may have.
All of us at Harman Funeral Homes & Crematory