Since the beginning, we at Harman Funeral Homes & Crematory, have been closely watching the COVID-19, Coronavirus Pandemic.
We want to let everyone know that we are always here to help our community any way we can, and that will not change during these uncertain times.
Based on directives recently updated by the Office of the Governor effective Friday, October 9, 2020. Capacity restrictions on indoor and outdoor gatherings have changed, and are now percentage based according to the total capacity limits of the space. This does not affect restrictions imposed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health or any other local governing body, religious organization or business.
Therefore, we are adhering to the following policies
- Indoor gatherings at our Drums facility are limited to 90 persons at one time
- Indoor gatherings at our Rock Glen facility are limited to 55 persons at one time
- Visitors must wear a face covering and practice social distancing at all times.
- Churches and other places of worship have their own guidance and limits placed individually by their leadership.
- Other facilities including cemeteries may also have specific individual policies or regulations.
Be advised that we have protocols in place for the cleaning of our facilities, in both the public and professional areas; making of arrangements online via our collaboration center, FaceTime, video conferencing or telephone for those families that are still uncomfortable with in person meetings. We have protocols in place for remote signatures on any required documents via electronic signature, or Facsimile
Again, we want to reinforce that we are here for you to assist in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us, via phone, email, FaceBook Messenger, or through our website, with any questions or concerns that may arise. We are still available any time day or night to answer any questions, concerns, or needs you may have.
All of us at Harman Funeral Homes & Crematory